Project Assistant €35k neg
The Projects Assistant will provide support to the Construction Manager in a busy Construction Company dealing with high-end fit-out Projects throughout Dublin. The job entails general administrative, clerical and PA skills and the ability to communicate with clients and associated parties.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages;
• Attend meetings to record minutes;
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation;
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
• Make travel arrangements;
• Allocate incoming correspondence;
• Perform general office duties, maintaining records manage database systems;
• Help pepare invoices, reports, memos, letters,and other documents;
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Occasional site visits
• On-going dealing with the construction team of Project Managers and associated professionals and sun-contractors.
• Dealing with clients
Qualifications and requirements
• Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to actively look for ways to help people;
• Ability to adjust actions in relation to others' actions, and to manage one's own time and the time of others.
Competencies (in order of importance)
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Communication skills — Job requires being a very good communicator
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, office hours.